AX Social Stream is the best choice for those who are looking for an easy way to combine all of their social networking activities into one single social stream and display on their website.
With this plugin you can create a social media stream including all of your social network accounts with multiple social network profiles, and can display them in 6 different formats. (the “Product”).
AX Social Stream supports Facebook, Twitter, Google, Tumblr, Delicious, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Stumbleupon, Deviantart, RSS, SoundCloud, VK, LinkedIn and Vine networks.
Information Collection and Use
We collect and use your information below to provide our Product and to measure and improve our Product from time to time.
Our Product is primarily designed to help you share your social media public activities with the world. All the information you provide us is information you are asking us to make public. This includes your texts, articles, photos, videos and links under your social account and many other bits of information that result from your use of the Product. We may use this information to customize the content we show you. Our default setting is almost always to make the information you provide public for as long as you do not delete it from AX Social Stream. Our Product broadly and instantly disseminate your public information to a wide range of users, customers, and services. When you share information or content like texts, articles, photos, videos, and links via the Product, you should think carefully about what you are making public.
Information we collect from each networks are as below:
- Facebook page wall public posts
- Facebook album public photos
- Facebook page public photos
- Facebook page public videos
- Twitter user latest Tweets
- Twitter list Tweets
- Twitter search Tweets with hashtags
- Google+ profile latest public posts
- Tumblr user latest (a. regular, b. photo, c. video, d. audio, e. link, f. quote & g. conversation) posts
- Delicious latest bookmarks
- Pinterest latest user public Pins
- Pinterest latest public Pins from a specific board
- Flickr user latest public photostream uploads
- Flickr group public photostream uploads
- Instagram user posts
- Instagram search posts by tags
- Instagram latest posts by location ID
- Instagram search by geographical location
- YouTube user latest uploads
- YouTube public playlist uploads
- YouTube search by term
- Vimeo user public (a. videos, b. likes, c. appeared in, d. all videos, e. subscriptions, f. albums, g. channels & h. groups) feeds
- Stumbleupon user comments & likes
- Deviantart user latest deviations
- SoundCloud user tracks public feed
- VK user or community wall feed
- RSS feed URL latest entries
- LinkedIn company updates
- Vine user timeline updates
We do not use any data from your device or social media account to determine location, for example, information about wireless networks near to your device, or your IP address. We do not also use and store any information about your location to provide features of our Product or to improve and customize the Product.
AX Social Stream may keep track of how you interact with links across our Product, including our third-party Product, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Product. We do not use this information to provide advertising or to share aggregate statistics such as the frequency of a particular link being clicked on.
When you use AX Social Stream, we may receive Log Data such as errors and social API feedbacks. We do not log your IP address, device information and search terms. AX Social Stream uses Log Data to provide, understand, and improve our Product.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not disclose your private personal information. We only disclose your non-private public social information in the circumstances described here.
We share or disclose your information at your direction when you authorize AX Social Stream web client or application to access your social account.
Law and Harm:
Business Transfers and Affiliates:
Non-Private or Non-Personal Information:
We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information and the people you share your information with.
Changes to this Policy
Effective date from: 25st May 2016