PHP Social Stream is the best choice for those who are looking for an easy way to combine all of their social networking activities into one single social stream and display on their website.
With this plugin you can create a social media stream including all of your social network accounts with multiple social network profiles, and can display them in 6 different formats.
It supports 15 and growing social networks and includes about 30 feed options.
Your visitors will be able to share your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google or Linkedin from your website. They will also have the option to reply, re-tweet or favorite the Twitter posts on your social stream. They can even filter your social stream by social network.
You can also change the style of your social stream using the theme manager and/or custom CSS stylesheets, and make it unique to your website.
Created By: Axent Media
Last Update: 17 March 2019
- To broadcast all your social network news, photos, videos and updates from multiple social network accounts as a single stream to your visitors.
- To create a single social stream for multiple social network accounts with multiple profiles.
- To create a multi-network photo or video gallery on your website.
- To create a news stream from multiple RSS feeds on your website.
- To create social tag board of all social network news related to a specific search term or hashtag from multiple social media channels on your website.
6 different display modes:
Wall, Timeline, Rotating Feed, Sticky Rotating Feed, Ajax Tabbed Feed & Sticky Ajax Tabbed Feed, Carousel Feed
Supports 15 and growing social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Delicious, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Stumbleupon, Deviantart, RSS, SoundCloud, VK
More than 30 feed options:
Social APIs Restrictions
There are some restriction from social network APIs that are making some limitations for us on top of building this plugin that are listed here.
- You cannot add a Facebook personal profile feed to the plugin. Only page, group, album feeds are allowed.
- Twitter account should not be set as “Protect my Tweets”.
- Twitter search API can only grab the items that are posted in the last 7 – 9 days.
- Twitter search API does not provide more that 140 characters of each Tweet in the feed.
- Twitter API does not provide the image data for re-tweets.
- Instagram account should not be set as “Private Account”!
- Your Google+ settings should not restrict the user that may view your page. You have to remove any Target Audience restrictions from your Google+ page/profile.
- Google does not provide any items that is published on your page before you remove the age restriction.
- Pinterest re-shared items will not include the original shared item.
- Unlike the other networks on LinkedIn, you can only get the feed from the company pages or showcase pages that your have under your management not the pages that are not belong to you.
- The script requires the PHP version 5.6.x or higher.
- This script requires both PHP’s multibyte string extension AND iconv extension.
- PHP’s XML extension is required (enabled by default).
- PHP’s cURL extension is recommended (required for Facebook feed)
- PHP Social Stream 2.6.1 script.
- Full documentation files in HTML format.
- All assets is PSD layered files format.
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning to WordPress Social Board plugin, please contact us via our page on CodeCanyon http://codecanyon.net/user/axentmedia or via our website at http://axentmedia.com/
We have also free installation and configuration for clients. After buying, simply contact our support desk and provide us your website information to get this service for free.
Version 2.7.0 – 17.03.2019
- API proxy setup setting added.
- Twitter embedding connection refused error handled.
- Google+ API deprecated and removed from the script.
Version 2.6.9 – 02.03.2019
- Fixing the images lazy loading problem which was occurred after v2.6.3.
- Feature to disable images lazy loading on the social stream.
- Added the sb-img class to all image tags on social stream.
- Fixed the ‘call stack size exceeded’ issue on wall filtering.
- The problem of wall relayouting while doing load more fixed.
- Adding meta data to carousel items.
Version 2.6.8 – 30.01.2019
- Fixing the name problem in Facebook API request.
- Fixing the problem of displaying Instagram user info on items.
Version 2.6.7 – 14.01.2019
- Added a feature to convert shared links on Twitter to Embed codes.
- Facebook hashtags and users linking added.
- Instagram new comments API deprecation problem fixed.
Version 2.6.6 – 18.12.2018
- Instagram hashtag feed API deprecated and replaced with a new solution.
- Feature to get other Instagram user public feeds without an access token.
Version 2.6.5 – 22.09.2018
- Instagram multi-account feed access token reading problem fixed.
Version 2.6.4 – 10.08.2018
- Relocating the custom layouts folder.
- Instagram private posts light-box video problem fixed.
- The problem of extra items more than limit in some cases fixed.
- Allowing to redefine SB_PATH variable in global scope using $GLOBALS[‘SB_PATH’] instead.
- Carousel problem with jQuery v3 has been fixed.
Version 2.6.3 – 10.07.2018
- Facebook Graph API v3.0 updated and it will no longer display Facebook user info for private profiles.
- Facebook’s cover photo title problem has been fixed.
- Facebook Group Feed deprecated.
- Image cache proxy 404 not found problem fixed.
- LinkedIn datetime problem on timeline fixed.
- Facebook comments & likes count display problem fixed.
- Facebook link post title to the original resource which is shared.
- Instagram and YouTube show comments feature added.
- Auto trigger show comments in lightbox slideshow mode.
- Page scroll lazy load problem fixed.
- Updated jQuery to v3.3.1.
- Load media over https set to true by default
Version 2.6.2 – 10.04.2018
- Twitter search API 140 characters limit and image displaying problem has been fixed.
- Instagram user public feed deprecated problem fixed.
Version 2.6.1 – 11.03.2018
- Problem of displaying wrong video URL on some Facebook shared items has been fixed.
- Trimming the RSS data to fix reading by XML parser.
- Facebook comment bank comment images removed.
Version 2.6.0 – 13.11.2017
- Ads management feature added.
- Twitter API library has been updated.
- Problem in displaying the tweets images when using the hashtag search has been fixed.
- Wall twitching problem on IE and some other browsers has been fixed.
- Facebook image resize on demand problem has been fixed.
- Facebook localization problem has been fixed.
- Problem with pinned items when, stream auto update is enabled has been fixed.
- Carousel display problem with text only posts in Default and Flat layouts has been fixed.
- Facebook Graph API updated to v2.10.
- Facebook total likes and comments display added.
- Turkish language translation added.
- A responsive problem in lightbox slideshow has been fixed.
- Lazy load problem when multiple walls are on a page, has been fixed.
- SoundCloud API updated.
- SoundCloud tracks’ artworks iamge size fixed.
- Option to re-layout wall based on page scroll or images load.
- VK API updated and access token setup is required.
- Facebook multi-share images problem fixed.
- The problem of opening videos in system inbuilt player instead of lightbox on IE and Safari has been fixed.
- Custom filtering tabs feature added.
- Moving the custom layouts folder to the out of the script directory to avoid deleting the layout files after script updates.
- Fixing a problem with showing the links in tweets body.
- Problem of not displaying more RSS feed items on load more has been fixed.
- Added the feature to disable specific filtering buttons.
Version 2.5.3 – 15.11.2016
- W3 Markup Validation passed for stream HTML contents.
- Gutter X size issue fixed, when set to less than 10 it was displaying post in full width.
- Twitter unknown video lightbox problem fixed.
- Twitter videos problem when using hashtags with search API fixed.
- Pinterest feed problem fixed.
- Problem with decimal separator in setlocale has been fixed.
- Notice errors while no twitter search terms result exist resolved.
Version 2.5.0 – 05.06.2016
- Problem with pinned & remove items fixed.
- Duplicate items problem from tag feeds fixed.
- Load more problem fixed for Facebook album/page photos and page videos.
- An issue with reading RSS media content tag fixed.
- Added jQuery v1.12.4 to the project.
- Images lazy load problem with jQuery 1.12.x fixed.
- Problem with loading images on first page load has been fixed.
- Problem with hidding images on auto stream update has been fixed.
- CSS & JS files combined for each display mode.
- The feature to define the number of columns shwoing on each row for different viewport sizes on wall layout.
- Duplicate Instagram items problem on load more fixed.
- Video lightbox support added for Twitter.
Version 2.0.0 – 06.02.2016
- Opening all images in a lightbox window.
- Profile thumbnail added in Modern layout.
- RSS feed first image added to the item as thumbnail.
- Scroll bars removed from lightbox window.
- The gap that appearing at the board footer on wall filtering fixed.
- Pinterest board problem fixed.
- Auto-resize responsive lightbox window.
- Feature to display Social Board items as lightbox slideshow.
- Loading icon added on images.
- CSS files compressed.
- LinkedIn and Vine networks added.
- A new theme/layout named Metro is added.
- Tumblr lightbox video support added.
- Vine item output upgraded.
- Added an option to define, how to display the image for each item.
- Added an option to allow loading images over https
- Vimeo upgraded to the latest API with paging.
- Some CSS styling fixes.
Version 1.3 – 22.10.2015
- Facebook tiny images’ problem fixed.
- Facebook the latest updates, Profile Unavailable problem fixed.
- The problem of Opening video in a lightbox window for sticky Ajax Tabbed widget fixed.
- Profile thumbnail linked to profile page in Modern2 layout.
- The exclusion of retweets problem in Twitter lists and search feeds fixed.
- Duplicate items problem fixed in Load More action.
- Social API connection timeout option added and increased to solve the problem on low process servers.
Version 1.2 – 20.09.2015
- Vimeo video loading problem fixed.
- Social Stream manipulation problem fixed.
- Flickr upgraded to the latest API.
- Load more items added for Flickr.
- Added video opening in iframe for Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+.
- Video icon overlay added on board video items.
- Tumblr upgraded to the latest API v2.
Version 1.1 – 04.08.2015
- Facebook API version 2.4 upgrades, some problems fixed.
- YouTube videos feed by channel ID added.
- VK network user or community wall feed by owner ID added.
- Carousel feed theme display options wasn’t working.
- The ability to remove the block radius border.
- Loading problem on IE browser fixed.
Version 1.0 – 30.01.2015
- First release.