Created By: Axent Media
Last Update: 10 June 2018
AX Social Stream is the best WordPress plugin for those who are looking for an easy way to combine all of their social networking activities into one single social stream and display on their website.
With this plugin you can create a social media stream including all of your social networking public pages/groups/accounts with multiple feed options, and can display them in 6 different formats. For example, you can add as many as Twitter non-protected accounts, Facebook pages or Instagram accounts managed by you or any other publisher.
It supports 17 and growing social networks and includes about 35 feed options.
Your visitors will be able to share your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google or Linkedin from your website. They will also have the option to reply, re-tweet or favorite the Twitter posts on your social stream. They can even filter your social stream by social network.
You can also change the style of your Social Stream using the theme manager and/or custom CSS stylesheets, and make it unique to your website.
We provide free installation and configuration service for clients. After you made your purchase, simply contact our support desk and provide us with your website information and we will take care of the rest for you.
- To broadcast all your social network news, photos, videos and updates from multiple social network accounts as a single stream to your visitors.
- To create a single social stream for multiple social network accounts with multiple profiles.
- To create a multi-network photo or video gallery on your website.
- To create a news stream from multiple RSS feeds on your website.
- To create social tag stream of all social network news related to a specific search term or hashtag from multiple social media channels on your website.
6 different display modes:
Wall, Timeline, Rotating Feed, Sticky Rotating Feed, Ajax Tabbed Feed & Sticky Ajax Tabbed Feed, Carousel Feed
Supports 17 and growing social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Delicious, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Stumbleupon, Deviantart, RSS, SoundCloud, VK, LinkedIn, Vine
3 ways to add to your website:
- Add your Social Stream to a post or page
- Add your Social Stream to a WordPress theme file
- Add your Social Stream as a widget
The plugin is fully responsive which enables you to be used in mobile friendly websites.
Slideshow Presentation View:
Feature to display social items in full lightbox slideshow for presenting and wide screens.
More than 30 feed options:
Social APIs Restrictions
There are some restriction from social network APIs that are making some limitations for us on top of building this plugin that are listed here.
- You cannot add a Facebook personal profile feed to the plugin. Only page, album feeds are allowed.
- Twitter account should not be set as “Protect my Tweets”.
- Twitter search API can only grab the items that are posted in the last 7 – 9 days.
- Twitter API does not provide the image data for re-tweets.
- For Instagram User Feed, you can only get results from accounts you have an access token created using that account.
- Your Google+ settings should not restrict the user that may view your page. You have to remove any Target Audience restrictions from your Google+ page/profile.
- Google does not provide any items that is published on your page before you remove the age restriction.
- Pinterest re-shared items will not include the original shared item.
- On LinkedIn, you can only get the feed from the company pages or showcase pages that your have under your management not the pages that are not belong to you.
- The plugin requires the PHP version 5.6.x or higher.
- The plugin requires the WordPress version 4.x or higher.
- This plugin requires both PHP’s multibyte string extension AND iconv extension (enabled by default).
- PHP’s XML extension is required (enabled by default).
- PHP’s cURL extension is recommended (required for Facebook feed)
- WordPress Social Board 3.4.8 installable plugin.
- Full documentation files in HTML format.
- All assets is PSD layered files format.
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning to WordPress Social Board plugin, please contact us via our page on CodeCanyon https://codecanyon.net/user/axentmedia or via our website at https://axentmedia.com/
We have also free installation and configuration for clients. After buying, simply contact our support desk and provide us your website information to get this service for free.
Version 3.4.8 – 10.06.2018
- Facebook Graph API v3.0 updated.
- Facebook’s cover photo title problem has been fixed.
- Clear logs problem fixed.
- Plugin renamed to AX Social Stream.
Version 3.4.7 – 10.04.2018
- Instagram user public feed deprecated problem fixed.
Version 3.4.6 – 16.03.2018
- Twitter search API 140 characters limit and image displaying problem has been fixed.
Version 3.4.5 – 18.02.2018
- Trimming the RSS data to fix reading by XML parser.
Version 3.4.4 – 12.02.2018
- Page scroll lazy load problem fixed.
- Plugin renamed to Social Board.
- Fixing some Notice errors because of API Changes.
Version 3.4.3 – 26.01.2018
- Facebook Graph API v2.11 updated and it will no longer display Facebook comment user info.
- Feature to define a custom size for YouTube videos.
Version 3.4.2 – 30.11.2017
- Ajax tabbed `There is no feed` problem has been fixed.
Version 3.4.1 – 10.11.2017
- Conflicting problem with HTML widgets has been fixed.
- Twitter OAuth library has been updated.
- Twitter hashtag feed duplicates problem fixed.
- The wall relayout problem on fixed height mode has been fixed.
- SVG image converted to base64 inline SVG.
Version 3.4.0 – 15.08.2017
- SoundCloud API updated.
- SoundCloud tracks’ artworks iamge size fixed.
- Facebook image resize got temporarily disabled.
- Option to re-layout wall based on page scroll or images load.
- VK API updated and access token setup is required.
- Wall twitching problem on IE and some other browsers has been fixed.
- Facebook multi-share images problem fixed.
- Fixing the problem that was stopping displaying ads when adding the Social Board through Visual Composer.
- The problem of opening videos in system inbuilt player instead of lightbox on IE and Safari has been fixed.
- Custom filtering tabs feature added.
- Moving the custom layouts folder to the out of the plugin directory to avoid deleting the layout files after plugin updates.
- Fixing a problem with showing the links in tweets body.
- Problem of not displaying more RSS feed items on load more has been fixed.
- Board Output setting added to shortcode parameters.
- Added the feature to disable specific filtering buttons.
Version 3.3.5 – 25.04.2017
- Facebook image resize on demand problem has been fixed.
- Problem with session handling when, stream auto update is enabled has been fixed.
- Problem with pinned items when, stream auto update is enabled has been fixed.
- Carousel display problem with text only posts has been fixed.
- A responsive problem in lightbox slideshow has been fixed.
- Unchecking Title in Board Output block had not any effect on stream output.
- Wall sort by date problem on “Stream Auto Update” has been fixed.
- Changing carousel shortcode from `type=”feed” carousel=”on”` to `type=”carousel”`.
- Feature to set custom defined height and width for wall layout.
- Feature to set wall items responsive breakpoints based on container width.
- RSS extra new lines problem has been fixed.
Version 3.3.1 – 17.11.2016
- Facebook enable lightbox view for direct GIF animation links.
- Twitter item text display in lightbox view has been fixed.
- Facebook notice errors while WP_DEBUG was on, is resolved.
- Displaying original retweet post instead of the RT text.
- Framework upgraded to the latest release.
Version 3.3.0 – 31.10.2016
- Ads management feature added.
- Infinite scroll feature added to the the loading more functionality.
- Plugin update checker problem fixed.
Version 3.2.7 – 19.10.2016
- Search placeholder added to translation.
- Notice errors while no twitter search terms result exist resolved.
- Changing from compatibility to extended mode for Twitter API latest updates.
- Facebook Graph API v2.7 updated.
Version 3.2.6 – 02.09.2016
- Gutter X size issue fixed, when set to less than 10 it was displaying post in full width.
- Limiting access to plugin settings only for users with manage_options capability.
- New W3 Markup Validation passed for output HTML contents.
- Twitter unknown video lightbox problem fixed.
- Twitter videos problem when using hashtags with search API fixed.
- Pinterest feed problem fixed.
- Problem with decimal separator in different locale settings has been fixed.
Version 3.2.5 – 01.06.2016
- An issue with reading RSS media content tag fixed.
- Images lazy load problem with jQuery 1.12.x fixed.
- Problem with loading images on first page load has been fixed.
- Problem with hidding images on auto stream update has been fixed.
- CSS & JS files combined for each display mode.
- The feature to define the number of columns shwoing on each row for different viewport sizes on wall layout.
- Duplicate Instagram items problem on load more fixed.
- Video lightbox support added for Twitter.
Version 3.2 – 20.04.2016
- Fixed the video auto-resize problem with responsive lightbox window.
- Instagram feed, user search problem fixed.
- Plugin licensing and one year automatic update added.
- W3 Markup Validation passed for board HTML content.
- Board Output setting moved to Social Board management page.
- Added an option to define the height of Rotating Feed block.
- Visual Composer integration problem fixed.
- Flickr profile image problem fixed.
- Problem with reading incorrect RSS media enclosure tag fixed.
- Fixed an error that was thrown when an RSS feed thumbnail was not exit.
- Problem with pinned & remove items fixed.
- Images lazy load feature added.
- Duplicate items problem from tag feeds fixed.
Version 3.1 – 10.02.2016
- A new theme/layout named Metro is added.
- Tumblr lightbox video support added.
- Vine item output upgraded.
- Added an option to define, how to display the image for each item.
- Added an option to allow loading images over https
- Vimeo upgraded to the latest API with paging.
- Some CSS styling fixes.
- Filtering the board items using a search phrase.
Version 3.0 – 22.12.2015
- RSS feed first image added to the item as thumbnail.
- Scroll bars removed from lightbox window.
- Twitter OAuth library confliction fixed.
- Integrated with Cornerstone and Visual Composer.
- The gap that appearing at the board footer on wall filtering fixed.
- Feature to display Social Board items as lightbox slideshow.
- Loading icon added on images.
- Pinterest board problem fixed.
- CSS files compressed.
- LinkedIn and Vine networks added.
Version 2.5 – 28.10.2015
- Profile thumbnail linked to profile page in Modern2 layout.
- The exclusion of retweets problem in Twitter lists and search feeds fixed.
- Duplicate items problem fixed in Load More action.
- Social API connection timeout increased to solve the problem on low process servers.
- Opening all images in a lightbox window.
- Profile thumbnail added in Modern layout.
Version 2.4 – 12.10.2015
- Facebook tiny images’ problem fixed.
- Facebook the latest updates, Profile Unavailable problem fixed.
- Debug log problem fixed.
- The problem of Opening video in a lightbox window for sticky Ajax Tabbed widget fixed.
Version 2.3 – 17.09.2015
- Some fixes in styles.
- Network attribute added in shortcode.
- Item Width mobile viewport problem fixed.
- Flickr upgraded to the latest API.
- Load more items added for Flickr.
- Added video opening in iframe for Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+.
- Video icon overlay added on board video items.
- Fix the conflicting problem with some plugins that modify the global $post variable in the admin area.
- Tumblr upgraded to the latest API v2.
- Date/time problem in timeline layout fixed.
- The ability to define the number of items shwoing in each slide for different screen widths on Carousel layout.
Version 2.2 – 04.08.2015
- Stream auto update feature added.
- Facebook API version 2.4 upgrades, some problems fixed.
- YouTube videos feed by channel ID added.
- VK network user or community wall feed by owner ID added.
- Carousel feed theme display options wasn’t working.
- The ability to remove the block radius border.
- Social Board post type related pages removed.
Version 2.1 – 18.06.2015
- Added translation for over 10 languages as po/mo files.
- Some fixes in layouts and styling.
- YouTube API limit problem fixed.
- Load more items problem in timeline layout fixed.
- Problem in Twitter ID Range fixed.
- Translation for load more added.
- VK network user or community wall feed added.
- Filter networks ordering added.
Version 2.0 – 06.06.2015
- Load more items added for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram and YouTube.
- Added the option to select the board link colors in theme management.
- Added an option to adjust the spacing between the columns in wall.
- Added an option that, let blocks to adjust and re-size to fill the gap in wall.
- A new theme/layout named Modern 2 is added with an option to display profile avatar.
- YouTube upgraded to v3 added.
- Carousel displaying mode added.
- Ability to get posts in a certain datetime in Facebook.
- Ability to get tweets generated in a given date in Twitter.
- ATOM RSS feed support added.
- Option to display timeline in one column or based on browser screen width.
Version 1.5 – 20.04.2015
- Fixed a problem in crawl per request.
- YouTube item description weird characters fixed.
- Instagram items friendly date displaying problem fixed.
- The documentation moved out of the plugin folder and hosted online.
- Facebook API version 2.3 upgrades, implemented.
- Adding an option to get specific sets of posts for Facebook page feed. Posts published by this page, or by others, or by both on this page.
Version 1.4 – 13.04.2015
- – Changes in styling to fix conflicting with different themes
- – Add an option to set the number of crawls per request
- – Fix the auto line break adding by WordPress
- – Fix a problem in Facebook hashtag search
Version 1.3 – 19.03.2015
- SoundCloud User Tracks feed added.
- Add support for Facebook Search Term/Hashtag.
- Facebook “per page limit” problem fixed.
- Items’ footer dates linked to the original post.
Version 1.2 – 09.03.2015
- Facebook API Credentials configuration added.
- Instagram API Access Token and Google+ API Key configurations moved to setting page.
- Add support for Facebook videos.
- Add support for multibyte character set languages.
- Image size selection added for Instagram.
- Ability to pin a post on top of the social board.
- Ability to remove a post from the social board
- Add an option to limit the comments’ words count.
Version 1.1 – 03.03.2015
- Added translation support.
- Added an option to change the status of links to follow or nofollow.