Created By: Axent Media
Last Update: 1 June 2016
WordPress Social Board is the best choice for those who are looking for an easy way to combine all of their social networking activities into one single social stream and display on their website.
With this plugin you can create a social media stream including all of your social network accounts with multiple social network profiles, and can display them in 6 different formats.
It supports 17 and growing social networks and includes about 35 feed options.
Your visitors will be able to share your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google or Linkedin from your website. They will also have the option to reply, re-tweet or favorite the Twitter posts on your board. They can even filter your social board by social network.
You can also change the style of your board using the theme manager and/or custom CSS stylesheets, and make it unique to your website.
We have free installation and configuration for clients. After buying, simply contact our support desk and provide us with your website information and we will take care of the rest for you.
- To broadcast all your social network news, photos, videos and updates from multiple social network accounts as a single stream to your visitors.
- To create a single social stream for multiple social network accounts with multiple profiles.
- To create a multi-network photo or video gallery on your website.
- To create a news board from multiple RSS feeds on your website.
- To broadcast all social network news related to a specific search term or hashtag from multiple social media channels on your website.
6 different display modes:
Wall, Timeline, Rotating Feed, Sticky Rotating Feed, Ajax Tabbed Feed & Sticky Ajax Tabbed Feed, Carousel Feed
Supports 17 and growing social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Delicious, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Stumbleupon, Deviantart, RSS, SoundCloud, VK, LinkedIn, Vine
3 ways to add to your website:
- Add your Social Board to a post or page
- Add your Social Board to a WordPress theme file
- Add your Social Board as a widget
The plugin is fully responsive which enables you to be used in mobile friendly websites.
Slideshow Presentation View:
Feature to display social items in full lightbox slideshow for presenting and wide screens.
More than 30 feed options:
- The plugin requires the PHP version 5.2.4 or higher.
- The plugin requires the WordPress version 3.3 or higher.
- This plugin requires both PHP’s multibyte string extension AND iconv extension (enabled by default).
- PHP’s XML extension is required (enabled by default).
- PHP’s cURL extension is recommended (required for Facebook feed)
- WordPress Social Board 3.2.5 installable plugin.
- Full documentation files in HTML format.
- All assets is PSD layered files format.
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning to WordPress Social Board plugin, please contact us via our page on CodeCanyon http://codecanyon.net/user/axentmedia or via our website at http://axentmedia.com/
We have also free installation and configuration for clients. After buying, simply contact our support desk and provide us your website information to get this service for free.
Version 3.2.5 – 01.06.2016
- An issue with reading RSS media content tag fixed.
- Images lazy load problem with jQuery 1.12.x fixed.
- Problem with loading images on first page load has been fixed.
- Problem with hidding images on auto stream update has been fixed.
- CSS & JS files combined for each display mode.
- The feature to define the number of columns shwoing on each row for different viewport sizes on wall layout.
- Duplicate Instagram items problem on load more fixed.
- Video lightbox support added for Twitter.
Version 3.2 – 20.04.2016
- Fixed the video auto-resize problem with responsive lightbox window.
- Instagram feed, user search problem fixed.
- Plugin licensing and one year automatic update added.
- W3 Markup Validation passed for board HTML content.
- Board Output setting moved to Social Board management page.
- Added an option to define the height of Rotating Feed block.
- Visual Composer integration problem fixed.
- Flickr profile image problem fixed.
- Problem with reading incorrect RSS media enclosure tag fixed.
- Fixed an error that was thrown when an RSS feed thumbnail was not exit.
- Problem with pinned & remove items fixed.
- Images lazy load feature added.
- Duplicate items problem from tag feeds fixed.
Version 3.1 – 10.02.2016
- A new theme/layout named Metro is added.
- Tumblr lightbox video support added.
- Vine item output upgraded.
- Added an option to define, how to display the image for each item.
- Added an option to allow loading images over https
- Vimeo upgraded to the latest API with paging.
- Some CSS styling fixes.
- Filtering the board items using a search phrase.
Version 3.0 – 22.12.2015
- RSS feed first image added to the item as thumbnail.
- Scroll bars removed from lightbox window.
- Twitter OAuth library confliction fixed.
- Integrated with Cornerstone and Visual Composer.
- The gap that appearing at the board footer on wall filtering fixed.
- Feature to display Social Board items as lightbox slideshow.
- Loading icon added on images.
- Pinterest board problem fixed.
- CSS files compressed.
- LinkedIn and Vine networks added.
Version 2.5 – 28.10.2015
- Profile thumbnail linked to profile page in Modern2 layout.
- The exclusion of retweets problem in Twitter lists and search feeds fixed.
- Duplicate items problem fixed in Load More action.
- Social API connection timeout increased to solve the problem on low process servers.
- Opening all images in a lightbox window.
- Profile thumbnail added in Modern layout.
Version 2.4 – 12.10.2015
- Facebook tiny images’ problem fixed.
- Facebook the latest updates, Profile Unavailable problem fixed.
- Debug log problem fixed.
- The problem of Opening video in a lightbox window for sticky Ajax Tabbed widget fixed.
Version 2.3 – 17.09.2015
- Some fixes in styles.
- Network attribute added in shortcode.
- Item Width mobile viewport problem fixed.
- Flickr upgraded to the latest API.
- Load more items added for Flickr.
- Added video opening in iframe for Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+.
- Video icon overlay added on board video items.
- Fix the conflicting problem with some plugins that modify the global $post variable in the admin area.
- Tumblr upgraded to the latest API v2.
- Date/time problem in timeline layout fixed.
- The ability to define the number of items shwoing in each slide for different screen widths on Carousel layout.
Version 2.2 – 04.08.2015
- Stream auto update feature added.
- Facebook API version 2.4 upgrades, some problems fixed.
- YouTube videos feed by channel ID added.
- VK network user or community wall feed by owner ID added.
- Carousel feed theme display options wasn’t working.
- The ability to remove the block radius border.
- Social Board post type related pages removed.
Version 2.1 – 18.06.2015
- Added translation for over 10 languages as po/mo files.
- Some fixes in layouts and styling.
- YouTube API limit problem fixed.
- Load more items problem in timeline layout fixed.
- Problem in Twitter ID Range fixed.
- Translation for load more added.
- VK network user or community wall feed added.
- Filter networks ordering added.
Version 2.0 – 06.06.2015
- Load more items added for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram and YouTube.
- Added the option to select the board link colors in theme management.
- Added an option to adjust the spacing between the columns in wall.
- Added an option that, let blocks to adjust and re-size to fill the gap in wall.
- A new theme/layout named Modern 2 is added with an option to display profile avatar.
- YouTube upgraded to v3 added.
- Carousel displaying mode added.
- Ability to get posts in a certain datetime in Facebook.
- Ability to get tweets generated in a given date in Twitter.
- ATOM RSS feed support added.
- Option to display timeline in one column or based on browser screen width.
Version 1.5 – 20.04.2015
- Fixed a problem in crawl per request.
- YouTube item description weird characters fixed.
- Instagram items friendly date displaying problem fixed.
- The documentation moved out of the plugin folder and hosted online.
- Facebook API version 2.3 upgrades, implemented.
- Adding an option to get specific sets of posts for Facebook page feed. Posts published by this page, or by others, or by both on this page.
Version 1.4 – 13.04.2015
- – Changes in styling to fix conflicting with different themes
- – Add an option to set the number of crawls per request
- – Fix the auto line break adding by WordPress
- – Fix a problem in Facebook hashtag search
Version 1.3 – 19.03.2015
- SoundCloud User Tracks feed added.
- Add support for Facebook Search Term/Hashtag.
- Facebook “per page limit” problem fixed.
- Items’ footer dates linked to the original post.
Version 1.2 – 09.03.2015
- Facebook API Credentials configuration added.
- Instagram API Access Token and Google+ API Key configurations moved to setting page.
- Add support for Facebook videos.
- Add support for multibyte character set languages.
- Image size selection added for Instagram.
- Ability to pin a post on top of the social board.
- Ability to remove a post from the social board
- Add an option to limit the comments’ words count.
Version 1.1 – 03.03.2015
- Added translation support.
- Added an option to change the status of links to follow or nofollow.